Experience the freedom a Brompton folding bike brings you. A Brompton bike is perfect for those that live, work or play in cities: The bike folds up to a third of its size, and it is suitable to take on all forms of transport – perfect for commuting on trains, popping in the boot of the car and taking out of the city for some fresh air, hailing a taxi when the weather changes or you want to get home late at night.
When folded, a Brompton stays locked together, making an extremely compact package little larger than its wheels.
Brompton has had a red in the range since the earliest days, and House Red is our latest vintage to continue the tradition. Not too loud, but the classic tone does enough to stand out when out on the streets. The Brompton S6L in House Red boasts a full range of 6 gears covering all riding needs and great for hilly areas, while the included mudguards are a perfect option if you live in a region that rains. The S type handlebar is great for a lower, more forward and sportier position. This model features Brooks C17 saddle; Brooks have been crafting saddles since 1866 and have become the choice of discerning riders. The Cambium saddle is ready to ride for all weathers and roads, the flexibility of a natural rubber top on the simple construction of the cambium saddle has been designed to move with you on the journey.
- Model: S6L
- Handlebar Type: S type (925mm)
- Gears: 6 speed
- Mudguards Type: Version L (includes mudguards)
- Frame Material: Steel
- Main Frame Color: House Red
- Extremities Color: House Red
- Gear Ratio: Standard
- Saddle: Brooks Cambium C17 all weather – The Cambium saddle performs well on long journeys thanks to its durable, vulcanised-rubber top and which offers flexible performance and all-day weather protection
- Saddle Color: Black
- Seatpost: Extended (inside leg up to 35 inches)
- Lighting: Reflectors only
- Tires: Schwalbe Marathon Racer
- Folded Dimensions: 25.3” (H) x 23” (W) x 10.6” (D) (645 mm x 585mm x 270mm)
- Weight (approx.): 27.36 lbs