Officially licensed for PS4™, compatible with PS5™
FANATEC PERIPHERALS FULLY SUPPORTED.
Single drive: power and precision.
PURE FORCE FEEDBACK.
The most advanced ecosystem.
Interchangeable steering wheels
Analogue handbrake support
- Officially licensed for PS4™, compatible with PS5™
- Ultra-strong brushless servo motor which delivers up to 6Nm of torque on the steering axis
- Single belt drive unit with ultra-low lag and cogging, and big ball bearings for lowest friction
- DirectSensor™ on the steering axis to prevent influence of the belt drive on the position sensor
- Very fast steering wheel acceleration – ideal for drifting
- 1080° of rotation which can be adjusted in the tuning menu of the attached steering wheel
- Integrated rev light bar in the wheel base
- Table clamp included. Thickness range of the table board/desktop that the table clamp is able to lock to is 1,0 to 6,0 cm
- Firmware can be updated with new features
- Motor driver firmware can also be updated
- Fast 1000 Hz USB update rate
- Allows connection of two external shifters (e.g. H-pattern and sequential) in parallel
- Mount for ClubSport Static Shifter Paddles and other optional accessories
- Connection ports for peripheral devices: USB, Power, Pedals, Shifter 1, Shifter 2, Handbrake
- Choose from a growing selection of very realistic steering wheels in many different styles
- Quick Release system to allow for the easy exchange of steering wheels within seconds, also during gameplay
- Supports Fanatec steering wheel and pedal vibration features
- Supports Fanatec Tuning functions*
- Saves up to 5 wheel set-ups
- Let the game control the wheel’s sensitivity with auto function or adjust the sensitivity independent from the game from 90° to 1080°
- Adjust the strength of the force feedback
- Adjust the sensitivity of steering wheel and pedal vibrations
- Fine-tune the friction of the wheel with the Advanced Drift Mode for added natural dampening or to speed up the wheel for beautiful drifts
- Fine-tune the games’ force feedback sensations directly from the steering wheel by adjusting the spring and force effects
- Fine-tune the dampening of the force feedback directly from the steering wheel
- Adjust the sensitivity of the brake pedal (For this feature, Fanatec pedals needs to be connected directly to the wheel base)
- * Tuning functions are subject to change.
- Fanatec ClubSport Handbrake (direct connection to wheel base)
- All Fanatec ClubSport steering wheels (currently the Podium Button Module Endurance is not supported)
- All Fanatec CSL and CSL Elite steering wheels
- All Fanatec ClubSport, CSR, CSR Elite, CSL and CSL Elite pedals (adapter cables might be required on pedals without RJ12 connection)
- All Fanatec CSL and ClubSport shifters (two shifters simultaneously)
- Fanatec ClubSport Static Shifter Paddles
- Mounting on cockpits and wheel stands: 3 hard-mount points on the bottom of the wheel base. Please refer to the drilling template in the download section for the hole pattern and distances. The hole pattern is identical with the ClubSport Wheel Bases without the angle adapter (3 hard-mount holes).
- Please take note that the CSL Elite Wheel Base (PS4™ version) hole pattern is NOT compatible to the discontinued CSL Seat.
- Please note: Compatibilities to all peripherals are tested by Fanatec, but not tested nor endorsed by Sony Interactive Entertainment LLC.
- PlayStation® systems: All PlayStation®4 and PlayStation® Pro systems. For a complete list of compatible games, please visit this page.
PlayStation 5: This product is compatible with all PS5 consoles.
- Other platforms: Compatibilities to other platforms depend on the used steering wheel. For more information, please check the product page of the steering wheel you plan to use.
- Please note: PC and other platform compatibilities are tested by Fanatec, but not tested nor endorsed by Sony Interactive Entertainment LLC.
- IMPORTANT: Before use, please connect the product to a PC, download the latest driver and then update the firmware of the wheel. This assures latest compatibilities and newest features.
- Steering wheel and pedals are not included. Please use the product configurator to configure your system.
- Table clamp included. You can also mount it with screws to a cockpit or wheel stand (see drilling template in download section).
- No hard-mount screws included. Please read the manual for information about qualified screws.
- To connect discontinued Fanatec Pedals with PS/2 Socket like CSP V1/V2 or CSR, you need the additional PS/2 to RJ12 cable
- Dimensions (L x W x H)35cm x 35cm x 28cm
- Volume weight6.86kg
- CSL Elite Wheel Base +
- Table clamp
- Table clamp screw with handle
- Power supply unit (cable length: power supply to wheel base 1,5 m/5 ft)
- Power cord (regional) (cable length: socket to power supply 1,5 m/5 ft.)
- USB connection cable (2 m/6 ft.)
- O-Ring (spare for Quick Release shaft)
- PS4™ button caps for ClubSport steering wheels
- PlatformPC, PS4, XBox One Ready
- Connection portsHandbrake, Shifter 1, Shifter 2
- Tuning Menu through steering wheelYes
- Table ClampIncluded
- Rev Lights on Wheel BaseYes
- Quick ReleaseYes
- Position SensorSingle Optical Sensor
- Mode ButtonYes
- Hardmount3-hole pattern
- Force Feedback drive systemSingle gear toothed belt drive
- Force Feedback drive materialABS pulleys with ball bearings
- Cooling systemSingle fan
- Adjustable springYes
- Adjustable shockYes
- Adjustable sensitivityYes
- Adjustable FF strengthYes
- Adjustable drift modeYes
- Adjustable brake forceYes
- Adjustable ABS vibrationYes
- Degrees of rotation90°-1080°
- TorqueUp to 6Nm
- USB update rate1000Hz