Formula V2: Racing Technology for a New Generation
Innovative new features. Improved compatibility. Familiar shape. The ClubSport Steering Wheel Formula V2 brings all the tools you need to raise your game.
CARBON FIBRE AND METAL CONSTRUCTION
The iconic ClubSport Formula wheel has been overhauled, with major improvements to the construction and materials, including the use of a 5mm thick, solid carbon fibre front plate.
OFFICIALLY LICENSED FOR XBOX ONE® / WINDOWS® 10
The first Formula-type steering wheel with full Xbox One / Windows 10 compatibility. Connecting this wheel to compatible Fanatec® Wheel Bases unlocks access to a huge range of Fanatec peripherals for use on Xbox One® consoles.
Loaded with Fanatec Innovation
Advanced multi-colour LED bars, OLED display, and more input options than ever. Master the complex systems of modern race cars, and find the edge over your competition.
MORE THAN JUST EYE-CATCHING
The spectacular light show is also highly functional. RevLEDs with nine multi-colour LEDs can show motor RPM and optimal shifting point, and the two flag LED bars (FlagLEDs) with three multi-colour LEDs can indicate tyre slip, flag warnings, pit limiter, and more.
MULTITASKING AT YOUR FINGERTIPS
11 buttons, 12-way multi-position switches, thumb encoders, rocker switches; the list goes on. Up to 67 functions of the game can be adjusted directly.
Upgrade to Podium Spec.
Exchange the Formula V2’s standard metal, adjustable paddles, with components from the modular Podium Steering Wheel system.
UPGRADEABLE TO MAGNETIC SHIFTER PADDLES
The ClubSport Steering Wheel Formula V2 is ready to receive the Podium Advanced Paddle Module, which adds a dual clutch paddle system and two pairs of magnetic paddles with real carbon fibre plates.
OPTIONAL F1-STYLE CLUTCH
The analogue paddles operate with contactless Hall sensors and offer 4 modes. You can set the clutch bite point for superfast F1-style launch control or even operate the gas/brake or handbrake axes.
- Formula style steering wheel. The compact diameter of 27cm allows fast movements and reactions
- Officially licensed for Xbox One® and Xbox Series X|S
- Durable construction made of metal and carbon fibre
- 5 mm solid carbon fibre front plate
- Grips made of genuine Italian made Alcantara®. This material is easy to clean and provides sensational grip
- Steering wheel weight without PODIUM Advanced Paddle Module approx. 1245 g (subject to production changes). With PODIUM Advanced Paddle Module: approx. 1375 g.
- 11 Buttons plus two paddle shifter buttons with ultra-reliable switches
- Two rocker switches
- Two 12-way multi-position switches which can also be used as rotary encoders
- Analog joystick to look around in the cockpit or to map with any other axis
- 7-way FunkySwitch™ to change settings: Turn left; turn right; move left, right, up and down; push (active in Tuning Menu and compatible with any PC game)
- Two thumb encoders easily reachable while driving without releasing the grips
- Two vibration motors integrated with the grips, controllable through wheel Tuning Menu (SHO) or by game through Fanatec SDK
- Revolution LED bar (RevLEDs) with nine multi-colour LEDs to show motor RPM and optimal shifting point as games program through the Fanatec SDK
- Two flag LED bars (FlagLEDs) with three multi-colour LEDs each to indicate tyre slip, flag warnings, pit limiter, and more as games program through the Fanatec SDK
- White Xbox One connection status LED
- 1" 128×64 OLED display to show telemetry data like speed or gear as games program through the Fanatec SDK
- Tuning functions with OLED display to adjust settings independent from the game and during gameplay (see description of compatible wheel base/racing wheel for details)
- Adjustable and detachable paddle shifters completely made of metal. Adjust angle, distance to rim and travel of the paddles
- Shifter paddles are easily upgradable to PODIUM Advanced Paddle Module (optional)
- Detachable Xbox One button caps
- Racing style button caps included
- ClubSport Wheel Base V2
- ClubSport Wheel Base V2.5
- CSL Elite Wheel Base V1.1
- CSL Elite Wheel Base + – officially licensed for PS4™
- CSL Elite Racing Wheel – officially licensed for PS4™
- PODIUM Wheel Base DD1
- PODIUM Wheel Base DD2
- PODIUM Racing Wheel F1® PS4™
- This steering wheel is not compatible with the ClubSport Wheel bases V1 and V1.5 for electronic reasons.
- Xbox: A connected Fanatec wheel base will become compatible with the Xbox One and Xbox Series X|S. For a complete list of compatible games, please visit this page.
- PC and other Platforms: The specifications of the compatible wheel bases will remain unchanged.
- The functionality of this product on Xbox One or PS4 can be limited by the capabilities of the console (subject to firmware/OS changes and developer support). The full functionality can only be guaranteed on PC; this is also game-dependent.
In order to operate this product, a compatible Fanatec Wheel Base (not included) is mandatory!
This product does not include the PODIUM Advanced Paddle Module.
Some features might not be supported yet on Xbox One or depend on the game developers’ implementation of the Fanatec SDK.
- Dimensions (L x W x H)31cm x 21.5cm x 20cm
- Volume weight2.67kg
- ClubSport Steering Wheel Formula V2
- Racing-Style Button Caps
- Quick Guide
- Safety pin for long storage
- Safety screw for permanent mount on wheel base
- PlatformPC, PS4 Ready, XBox One
- Display1" 128×64 OLED
- Weight (approx.)1245g, 1375g with P APM
- MaterialABS, Carbon, Metal
- Dual analog paddle modesAdvanced clutch bite-point mode, Brake/throttle mode, Clutch/handbrake mode, Clutch bite-point mode, Mappable analog axis mode
- Xbox One mode LED indicatorYes
- Toggle switchYes (2)
- Detachable button capsIncluded, Yes
- Vibration motorsYes (2)
- Analog joystickYes
- Paddle shifter adjustabilityAngle, Distance to rim, Exchangeable, Travel
- Quick releaseClubSport, Exchangeable
- Rev lightsYes
- Funky switch7-way
- Grip materialAlcantara®