Pedal to the metal.
The CSL Pedals are solidly built from steel. Precise and durable sensors allow you to stay in control with smooth throttle and brake inputs.
HEAVY STEEL CONSTRUCTION.
The stability of the all-metal design means it is built to last. The stiffer spring on the brake pedal combined with the PU foam damper provides a realistic, progressive feeling.
Both the throttle and brake axes use precision Hall-effect sensors. By measuring pedal position with magnets, the system is contactless, meaning no wear on the sensor and consistent performance.
Three ways to upgrade.
Upgrade your CSL Pedals with metal pedal faces (optional, coming soon), the Clutch Kit (optional), or the Load Cell Kit (optional, coming soon). The Clutch Kit provides a third pedal at the lowest possible price. The Load Cell Kit is an alternative to the Clutch Kit, also providing a third pedal, while upgrading the brake and main electronics.
CLUTCH KIT OR LOAD CELL KIT.
The CSL Pedals Clutch Kit (optional) adds a dedicated clutch pedal, with a stiffer spring than the throttle and the same wider pedal face as the brake. The CSL Pedals Load Cell Kit (optional, coming soon) is the ultimate upgrade for realistic braking feel. When upgrading to the Load Cell Kit, the standard brake pedal can be used as the clutch.
METAL PEDAL FACES.
Transform the appearance of the CSL Pedals with durable, anodised aluminium pedal faces (optional, coming soon). The throttle pedal face is extended, allowing for a comfortable heel-and-toe technique.
Get started instantly.
CSL Pedals couldn’t be easier to set up. The simple design means they’re easy to clean and maintain too.
PLUG AND PLAY.
CSL Pedals connect directly to any supported FANATEC® Wheel Base via the included RJ12 cable. Alternatively, they can be used as a standalone USB device with the ClubSport USB Adapter (available separately), or with the CSL Pedals Load Cell Kit (coming soon).
Find a comfortable driving position with customisable horizontal pedal spacing and pedal plate height adjustment. The pedals can be hard-mounted, or you can easily brace them against a wall or hard surface thanks to the vertical plates at the rear.
- Two-pedal set (throttle and brake), upgradeable to three pedals
- All-metal construction (excluding pedal faces). Pedals are made from heavy steel, which helps to prevent the set from sliding on the floor (if not hard-mounted to a rig)
- Optional anodised aluminium pedal plates
- Contactless Hall sensors (12-bit) on both brake and throttle for high precision and durability
- Brake pedal spring is stiffer than throttle pedal spring, PU foam damper adds additional resistance for progressive braking feel
- Upgrade to a three-pedal configuration with Clutch Kit or Load Cell Kit
- CSL Pedals Clutch Kit provides a third pedal for the lowest price
- CSL Pedals Load Cell Kit also provides a third pedal, and upgrades the brake and electronics
- Pedal position can be adjusted sideways along heel rest
- Height-adjustable pedal faces
- Modular design means inverted mounting to a rig is possible
- Vertical rear plates allow pedals to be easily braced against a wall or other vertical surface
- Pearl chrome plating on pedal bases and arms
- Black powder coating on heel rest
- Pedals connect directly to all compatible Fanatec Wheel Bases
- All CSL Elite Wheel Bases
- CSL DD Wheel Base
- All ClubSport Wheel Bases
- All Podium Wheel Bases
- ClubSport USB Adapter
- CSL Pedals Clutch Kit
- CSL Pedals Load Cell Kit
A wheel base firmware update may be necessary to ensure best performance. Firmware from Fanatec Driver 402 or higher is recommended.
- PC: The CSL Pedals package does not come with a USB connector and must be connected directly to a compatible Fanatec Wheel Base. To operate as a standalone input device, use the ClubSport USB Adapter (available separately) or the CSL Pedals Load Cell Kit (coming soon). The Load Cell Kit adds a USB connector.
- Consoles: This pedal set can be used on gaming consoles, if connected through a Fanatec Wheel Base / Racing Wheel. Check the Fanatec product page for relevant information on how the pedals connect to your console. It will not work on consoles if connected with the ClubSport USB Adapter.
- The CSL Pedals Clutch Kit is not required if you purchase the CSL Pedals Load Cell Kit (coming soon). The Load Cell Kit replaces the standard brake pedal, allowing you to convert it to a clutch pedal.
- The CSL Pedals Clutch Kit does not add USB functionality. USB functionality is only possible with the ClubSport USB Adapter or CSL Pedals Load Cell Kit.
- Dimensions (L x W x H)31.5cm x 14.6cm x 42.7cm
- Volume weight3.93kg
- Throttle pedal unit
- Brake pedal unit with PU foam damper
- Heel rest
- 1x Wheel Base connection cable RJ12/RJ12 (~2m)
- 1x Torx key
- M4x12 mounting bolts (only to mount pedals to heel rest)
- Hard-mounting spacers
- Replacement rubber feet (floor protection)
- 1x Quick Guide